Week of November 1, 2017: Application launches
Week of May 12, 2018: Deadline to complete registration
Audubon will host several open house dates and curriculum meetings. The open house will allow parents an opportunity to tour the school campus and observe in both French and Montessori classrooms. Basic information on the application process will be provided at Open House. Attendance at Open House is optional.
Lower School Upper School
9:00-10:30 am 9:00-10:00 am
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 Thursday, October 26, 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 Thursday, November 9, 2017
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Attendance at one curriculum meeting is required in order for applicants to be eligible for match in the EnrollNOLA process. The curriculum meeting is an opportunity for parents to have a more in depth presentation of both the French and Montessori curriculum. Click the Eventbrite link to register for a meeting.
Tulane University – Lavin-Bernick Center
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, January 27, 2018 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Saturday, January 27, 2018 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
· Students currently enrolled in Pre-K 4 through 7th grade do NOT need to apply to the next grade level. Current students who meet promotional requirements are automatically assigned to the next grade level in the same program. However, all current students must re-register through Infosnap in the spring
· Pre-K 3 students who wish to apply for the tuition free LA4 program are required to submit an application and verify income at the EnrollNOLA office. Please see the Pre-K page for more information.
· Families must reside in Orleans Parish in order to attend Audubon Charter School.
· Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 30th of the upcoming year in order to submit a Kindergarten application.
· Families must choose between the French School and the Montessori School.
· Pre-K 3 through 8th grade
· Multi-Age groupings
o Children’s House (Pre-K 3, Pre-K 4 and Kindergarten)
o Lower Elementary (1st, 2nd and 3rd grade)
o Upper Elementary (4th, 5th and 6th grade)
o Middle School (7th and 8th grade)
· Applicants applying for 3rd – 8th grade are required to take a test for admissions. In order to be eligible for match, students must score a minimum of 22 out of 33 points on the admissions matrix.
· Pre-K 4 through 8th grade
· Applicants applying for 1st – 8th grade, who have NOT attended an accredited French School, must successfully complete a French language proficiency exam
· All students are required to live in Orleans Parish in order to attend Audubon Charter School