- Over 30 years of proven success using French and Montessori curricula
- Highly-qualified teachers, rigorous curriculum and the highest standards of French and English proficiency
- Nurturing and child-centered learning environment
- Students consistently score in the top 10% of state standardized tests
- Wide range of student support services
- Before and After-Care provided as well as after school enrichment programs and extracurricular activities
An “A” rated school by the Louisiana Department of Education
The Audubon family is mutually committed to ensuring that all in our community have what they need to succeed.
The success of the Audubon model has been based in family engagement throughout our history.
We believe young people grow and learn in creative educational atmospheres that nurture independence and individual ownership of one’s academic outcomes.
Accreditations & Afilliations
Stay In Touch! Join Our Mailing List.
The French and Montessori Education, Inc. Board (Audubon Schools) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non- discrimination policies:
Title IX Coordinator
Name: Erneshia Calvin, Human Resources Generalist
Office Address: 428 Broadway Street, New Orleans, LA 70118
Office Phone Number: 504-324-7101
Email Address: email@example.com